Shrikruti SharmaShrikruti Sharma
      • Acharya (Teacher)
      • ★★★★
      Up
      ::

जय श्री कृष्ण

To become a Sanatani, you must first understand: What is Sanatan Dharma? No mention of Hindu religion has been made in our Granth, so please don’t make the mistake of considering Hindu religion completely as Sanatan Dharma.

• A man can become a Sanatani only when he understands DHARMA as a law under which he has to live his whole life. A person who always work with DHARMA is the only one who is a Sanatani.
      • The person who lives by following the DHARMA and considers every moment as a gift from God for what is happening in their life, will be called a Sanatani.
      • The one who will not be affected by fascination and illusion will be called a Sanatani.
      • The one who understands the difference between right and wrong in every situation will be called a Sanatani.
      • The one who has faith and reverence in God every moment and walks on the path given by him without thinking anything will be called a Sanatani.
      • Only the one who follows every tradition will be called a Sanatani.

*I have understood all this to the extent to which I have known about Sanatan Dharma, if I have done something wrong, please forgive me & enlighten me.