• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by .
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Shrikruti SharmaShrikruti Sharma
        • Acharya (Teacher)
        • ★★★★
        Up
        ::

मनोजवं मारुततुल्यवेगं, जितेन्द्रियं बुद्धिमतां वरिष्ठ। वातात्मजं वानरयूथमुख्यं, श्रीरामदूतं शरणं प्रपद्ये ।।

Every person in the world knows that a celibate like Hanuman Ji has never happened on this earth and will never happen. The real practice of celibacy was done only by Lord Hanuman. This is the reason why, once a monkey stood in front of him and started calling himself his son, Lord Hanuman himself was surprised. Let’s read what this story is all about. So it happened that when Ravana was losing to Lord Ram in the war, he started cheating. He did this by forcing Ahiravana, the king of Patal Lok, to kidnap Ram and Lakshman and hide them in Patal Lok. On knowing this, Hanuman, the devotee of God, started towards Patal. The seven gates of Hades were strictly guarded. Hanuman ji broke six doors, but at the last door he had to fight with a mighty monkey like himself.

At first, Hanuman Ji was surprised to see a monkey exactly like himself. They thought that some demon was tricking them. When he asked for his introduction, the monkey called himself Makardhwaj. During this, he called his father’s name Hanuman. As soon as he told his father’s name was Hanuman, Hanuman ji got angry. Hanuman ji said, The wicked is deceiving me. I am Hanuman. And the whole world knows that I am a celibate child. As soon as Hanuman introduced himself, the Makardhwaj fell at his feet. He started saluting his father again and again. But Hanuman Ji was not ready to accept this. Then Makardhwaj told me that when you jumped into the sea after burning Lanka, then his body temperature was so high that he was bathed in sweat. A drop of the same sweat also fell into the sea. This sweat fell into the mouth of a crocodile, and from that, the Makardhwaj was born. After listening to this story, Lord Hanuman was convinced and embraced the Makardhwaj.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.